Reblog, repost, do whatever you can. Just posting this once can get it out to so many people. Imagine if you had a little sister that was missing.
Makes 6 servings
For the butterbeer
- 6 12-ounce bottles cream soda (I prefer IBC (which is vegan) or Polar Classics Vanilla, but any will work perfectly), substitute diet cream soda for a still yummy sugar-free version
- 3 tablespoons imitation butter, or clarified butter (instructions linked above)
- Optional - 1 once light rum, per serving, for adults only
For the foam (vegan/dairy-free recipe linked above)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar, or spenda for sugar free version
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons imitation butter
- To make the butterbeer: Set out 6 16-ounce glasses. Place 1/2 teaspoon if imitation butter in each glass. Pour 12 ounces of butterbeer into each glass. Lightly stir, if necessary.
- To make the foam: In a large bowl, or the bowl of a standing mixer, whip the heavy cream on medium high speed for 3-4 minutes until it starts t thicken. Add the sugar and continue whipping until very soft peaks begin to form, another 3-4 minutes (if you need to whip more or less, then be sure to do so, the times can vary quite a bit based on environment). Stir in the vanilla and imitation butter, then whip for another 30 seconds or so, until soft peaks form.
- Spoon a generous portion of foam on top of each glass of butterbeer. Serve immediately.