Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sweetener (you can use real sugar, but add 82 Calories per serving)
- 4 teaspoons espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a small saucepan, whisk together all ingredients and simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Top with two tablespoons whipped cream for an additional 15-20 Calories.
Makes two servings, 53 Calories each (or one large serving for 106)
Fat 3.2g / Carb 5g (fiber 2.7g, sugar 1.3g) / Protein 1.7g
Reposting now, with credit!